Here is your extensive list for any & all carry-on items. Be mindful of the pesky fact that you will indeed be carrying these things for the duration of your trip with child and/or baby in hand. Have mercy!
Bring only what you know you need!
Airplane Carry-On List:
- __ Passport and ID’s
- __ Credit cards, travelers checks, cash (Check the currency exchange rate)
- __ Travel insurance information
- __ Plane tickets
- __ Hotel reservations
- __ Itinerary
- __ Vaccination records (Usually a yellow card given by your doctor)
Bring two outfits for everyone. You never know if your bags will get temporarily lost.
- __ Tops
- __ Bottoms
- __ Undergarments
Baby and Children’s Items:
- __ Diapers and plastic bags for disposal (Bring twice as much as you think you need)
- __ Wipes
- __ Toys and entertainment
*Quiet toys work best! Books, coloring books, movies on a portable player…
- __ Bottle or sippy cup
- __ Formula – Powdered only for your carry on. Otherwise, you must buy it at the airport after security checks you in. (Request a bottle of water for mixing. Never drink the airplanes sink water)
- __ Baby harness for airplane seat if needed (Careful- CARES seems to be the only FFA approved harness at this time)
- __ Their favorite PJ’s so they know it’s bedtime on the plane
- __ Packaged snacks such as cereal and fruit snacks
- __ Their comfort blanket, stuffed animal, toy
- __ Medicine (Don’t check this in just in case the bags get lost)
- __ Camera and other electronics (Don’t take the risk of checking them in)
- __ Travel guidebook- You can read it on your flight!
- __ Jackets or sarong/blanket- Planes often get cold
Important points to consider:
- It’s important to be careful with what liquids you are allowed to bring on the plane. Check out TSA’s website for their official rules. http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/prohibited-items
- Don’t bring snacks that will make a mess or cause someone nearby any discomfort- A peanut butter snack can cause someone’s allergies to go haywire!
HAVE YOU HEARD??? David and I just launched our new blog StrongLuv and we are over there doing experiments to strengthen our Marriage, Family, and Community and working hard at creating resources for those of you who want to strengthen your important relationships. I hope you’ll connect with us over there and join us in a little LUVolution. If you’re intrigued, you can learn about the Relationship Experiments here.
24 replies on “Airplane Carry-on List”
The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.
This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.
My brother suggested I may like this website. He was entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You can not consider simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!
If you love this article visit https://bigballer.club/
If you like this article visit https://www.combonanza.cc
Please click this link https://www.paramanalo.live
Please check out this link https://www.lvbetph.club
Please check out link https://www.starbet777.club
Check us out https://www.amzslot.co/
What do you think? http://www.bilyonaryo777.co/
Hey, check this out https://paramanalo.store/
Try this site https://www.gamblershub.co/
You should check this https://happydaycasino.fun/
You’ll love this site https://www.royal-circle.club/
If you like this post, check out https://www.bwenas-gaming.club/
Try this out https://www.pera7.club/
Read reviews and was a little hesitant since I had already inputted my order. possibly but thank god, I had no issues. much received item in a timely matter, they are in new condition. in any event so happy I made the purchase. Will be definitely be purchasing again.
jordans for cheap https://www.cheaprealjordan.com/
Check us out https://www.winner777.site/
Check us out https://www.luckywin.site/
Try us https://www.kuyaplay138.co/
Read reviews and was a little hesitant since I had already inputted my order. in addition to but thank god, I had no issues. particularly the received item in a timely matter, they are in new condition. blue jays so happy I made the purchase. Will be definitely be purchasing again.
cheap jordans https://www.realjordansretro.com/
Read reviews and was a little hesitant since I had already inputted my order. or it may be but thank god, I had no issues. most notably the received item in a timely matter, they are in new condition. in any event so happy I made the purchase. Will be definitely be purchasing again.
jordans for cheap https://www.realjordansshoes.com/
Read reviews and was a little hesitant since I had already inputted my order. perhaps but thank god, I had no issues. as good as the received item in a timely matter, they are in new condition. no matter what so happy I made the purchase. Will be definitely be purchasing again.
louis vuittons outlet https://www.louisvuittonsoutletonline.com/
Nice. Check us out https://www.haha777.site/